Prices from £450
You have planned your big day to perfection, you know where everything is to go and how you want it all to look, but you also want to enjoy your day and you want everything to run smoothly. This is where I can help you, I will ensure your day goes as you have planned so you, your partner and your family can relax and enjoy every second of your perfectly planned wedding day and make some magical memories together.
On-the-day coordination will include:
- An initial meeting to discuss all your plans and your vision for your big day, your on-the-day requirements and all your suppliers (typically 6 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will contact all your suppliers to introduce myself and finalise any last minute arrangements, keeping you informed at all times (typically up to 4 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will meet you both at your venue (if possible) for us to go through your brief for the day and timings (typically 2 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will produce a detailed itinerary for the day which will be issued to all suppliers after discussion and agreement with you both (typically 1 week prior to your wedding date).
- I will attend any rehearsals at your venue (typically the day before your wedding date).
- I will be in attendance on your wedding day from the morning through to the evening, to oversee set-up, all the suppliers and making sure everything runs smoothly so you can both relax and enjoy your day. I will also deal with any issues, if they arise, on your behalf.
- The day after your wedding I will be there to oversee the break down if required.
All my services are bespoke to my couples, I am happy to reduce or increase the above services to suit your needs.