Prices from £450
DIY couples this service is for you!
You have your day planned to perfection, you know where everything is to go and how you want it to look, but who is going to take care of all your planning on the big day? That is where I can help you, I love planning and organising and I am a self-confessed lover of lists, I will ensure everything runs smoothly so you, your partner and your family can relax and enjoy every second of your perfectly planned wedding day and make some magical memories.
On-the-day management will include:
- We will have an initial meeting to discuss all your plans and your vision for your big day, we will also go through all your suppliers (typically 6 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will contact all your suppliers to introduce myself and finalise any last minute arrangements (typically up to 4 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will meet you both at your venue (if possible) for us to go through your brief for the day and timings (typically 2 weeks prior to your wedding date).
- I will produce a detailed itinerary of the day which will be issued to all suppliers after discussion with you both (typically 1 week prior to your wedding date).
- I will attend any rehearsals at your venue (typically the day before your wedding date).
- I will be in attendance on your wedding day from the morning through to the evening, to ensure you both relax and enjoy your day.
- The day after your wedding I will be there to oversee the break down if required.
All my services are bespoke to my couples, I am happy to reduce or increase the above services to suit your needs.